1/4 Tbsp minced fresh parsley, rosemary, thyme
2 chicken breasts
salt and pepper
1/4 cup vegetable broth
2/3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
2/3 Tbsp sake
1/3 Tbsp brown sugar
2/3 Tbsp peanut oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 baby bok choy, halved
1/2 pkg enoki mushrooms, trimmed
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1) Heat oven to 400. In small bowl, combine butter and herbs.
2) Spread butter over chicken and season with salt and pepper.
3) In small bowl combine vegetable broth, vinegar, sake, and brown sugar.
4) Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet and roast 11 minutes or until cooked through.
5) While chicken is cooking, heat peanut oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, add bok choy and mushrooms and cook until bok choy is heated through 1-2 minutes.
6) Combine cornstarch with 1/2 Tbsp water and stir well.
7) Add vegetable broth mixture to skillet and heat until boiling. Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook until slightly thickened. Serve vegetable mixture with chicken.
Each serving has:
|Total Fat||13.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11.9 g|