Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Perfect Panty Candidate 10

Did I mention the new Red Mango by my workplace? It makes me very very very happy. It's also right beside Fredericks of Hollywood. I was never a huge fan of Fredericks, finding it a bit more trashy than VS. Of course, then VS started selling crotchless underwear and now all bets are off.

Couldn't hurt to check it out, right?
I grabbed a $6 thong and was on my way. It's great because its seamless and cotton which makes it very comfortable. Really comfortable. As comfortable as the DKNY - and for those of you who don't like strings, this is the thong for you. No crawl, AND Jon thinks its just as cute as the Hanky Panky. And its a lot cheaper!

4 comments:

  1. I am afraid someone at work will see me on your blog looking at panties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i see is a little red X. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at this stresses me out, shouldn't...have had...two muffins...for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete