Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Perfect Panty Candidate 5

Let me begin by addressing Ashley who is oh so upset I haven't tried her Target Hanes underwear yet. First - GEEZ hold your horses lady. I haven't had time to get to Target since December! They're on my list, just wait, mm'kay? Second, I'm a little hesitent to try them since I fear my husband will compare the way I look in them to the way Jennifer Love Hewitt looks in them and I am no Jennifer Love Hewitt. But I promise to try them and I'll let you know just as soon as I get my butt in them.

Okay, now on to the substance. Gap has redeemed themselves!


I actually picked these up because I thought the print was super cute (I'm not wrong am I?) and because the cost was super cheap (another $2.99 pair). Now I wish I had bought a hundred of them. Seriously. New.Favorite.Underwear.Ever. First they are 100% cotton. Really comfortable. Second they have the all important imprinted tag info instead of tag. Third they have the even more important elastic at the waist. Finally they are SO flattering looking. Really. I looked adorable. I almost didn't want to wear my skirt yesterday, but a button down and underwear isn't considered work appropriate. They were so cute I danced in them as soon as I got home because everyone needs a good pair of dancing underwear.

4 comments:

  1. I love that they are dancing underwear! Might have to pick up a pair or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My underwear are not dancing underwear. I feel sad for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttom dowm amd umderwear? Damcimg umdies? HAHAHAHAHAA!!! I am lovimg this imfusiom of mew product reviews om your blog - keep it comimg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. they are super cute
    2. the price is stellar
    3. i love that you danced in them!

    ReplyDelete