Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

The search begins

In building my new wardrobe, I'm starting from the bottom - literally. I'm hunting for the perfect underwear. Ideally I want something that's comfortable, cheap, and looks fantastic. Of course, the looking fantastic is purely subjective, because really, I don't go around flashing my underwear to most people....at least not on purpose.

Perfect Panty Candidate 1:

Like every good bargain shopper, I started my search at Target. Gilligan & O'Malley 3 pack for $7.99? Sounds as good a place to start as any. Jon wasn't impressed - "they look like granny panties." Perhaps white bikinis just aren't very exciting for him. These are soooo comfortable though. I especially love that they're tag free. The tag information is printed directly on the underwear so there's none of that obnoxious rubbing. I liked the fit too. I was a little unsure about buying a three pack of underwear in case I didn't like them, but now I'm glad I did! I would highly recommend these!

6 comments:

  1. Yup, they're cotton...I think that means they're good for the environment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 these. They sell them at Target, Hanes Stretch Perfect. My favorite style is the hipsters (not pictured). They do have an unfortunate TMI detail though :/ e-mail me if you want the details.

    http://tinyurl.com/yo3vlj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, I don't want to be anonymous and leaving panty info! It's Ashley/CBB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley - I was seriously creeped out by that comment......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look these bad boys up on my next visit.

    ReplyDelete