I've been tagged for a meme twice! Twice! That's what happens when you put off doing it the first time. However, now that I'm home sick, I actually have the time to do it!
Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life
1. Waitress - both at El Torito Grill and Elephant Bar. I love waitressing. It's the only job where you're really paid for your personality....well, other than stripping.
2. UCLA tour guide. Another great job.
3. College counselor. I took kids from across the country on college tours across the country. I am seriously an expert on colleges in Texas and California.
4. Sunday School Teacher. Yeah, that kind of speaks for itself doesn't it? Really great for picking up guys.
Four movies I can watch over and over and over
1. The Big Sleep
2. Princess Bride
4. Legally Blonde
Four tv shows I like to watch
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Grey's Anatomy
Four places I have vacationed
1. Disney World
3. Hilton Head, South Carolina
Four Of My Favorite Dishes
3. Macaroni and Cheese (baked)
Four websites I visit Daily
2. Google groups
4. Google reader
Four Places I would rather be
Four Bloggers I am tagging (trying to branch out from my usuals a little here):
1. Sugar and Spice - great food blog from an adventurous chef who shares my love of Cooking Light.
2. Amber's Delectable Delights - creator of the world famous pretzels!
3. Bathroom off the Kitchen - because she STILL hasn't finished her last meme, or added anything new to her blog even though she has a HUGE announcement to make.
4. Liisa the Spink - world traveler extraordinaire!