Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2007

me me me me meme

I've been tagged for a meme twice! Twice! That's what happens when you put off doing it the first time. However, now that I'm home sick, I actually have the time to do it!

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life
1. Waitress - both at El Torito Grill and Elephant Bar. I love waitressing. It's the only job where you're really paid for your personality....well, other than stripping.
2. UCLA tour guide. Another great job.
3. College counselor. I took kids from across the country on college tours across the country. I am seriously an expert on colleges in Texas and California.
4. Sunday School Teacher. Yeah, that kind of speaks for itself doesn't it? Really great for picking up guys.

Four movies I can watch over and over and over
1. The Big Sleep
2. Princess Bride
3. Hidalgo
4. Legally Blonde

Four tv shows I like to watch
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Lost
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. ANTM

Four places I have vacationed
1. Disney World
2. Bahamas
3. Hilton Head, South Carolina
4. Paris

Four Of My Favorite Dishes
1. Gnocchi
2. Lobster
3. Macaroni and Cheese (baked)
4. Soups

Four websites I visit Daily
1. Gmail
2. Google groups
3. Blogger
4. Google reader

Four Places I would rather be
1. Austria
2. Disneyworld
3. Savannah
4. Boston

Four Bloggers I am tagging (trying to branch out from my usuals a little here):
1. Sugar and Spice - great food blog from an adventurous chef who shares my love of Cooking Light.
2. Amber's Delectable Delights - creator of the world famous pretzels!
3. Bathroom off the Kitchen - because she STILL hasn't finished her last meme, or added anything new to her blog even though she has a HUGE announcement to make.
4. Liisa the Spink - world traveler extraordinaire!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love ANTM... I haven't kept up this season.

    I really need DVR

    ReplyDelete