Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

They're Heeeeeeeeere


August 6, 2006: Kate and Jon get married
August 8, 2006: Photographer Leah Lee posts teaser pics from the wedding on her blog.
September 5, 2006: Photographer posts online proofs
September 10, 2006: Kate and Jon get Kolo box of proofs
June 10, 2007: Kate and Jon finally get around to ordering wedding pictures.

Yeah, we're slackers. We never ordered wedding pictures. We have no wedding pictures up in our apartment. Its almost as if *gasp* we were never married. Well not any more my friends, not any more. Last night we got our wedding pictures and I made Jon hang one of them up immediately. Hey, its a start! I need to run to Kohls for their "buy one get one" frames so we can put up a couple more. Its pretty exciting. I really love our photographs and it'll be nice to have actual proof other than our rings, wedding gifts, and honeymoon debt. Here are some of our favorites:




1 comment:

  1. That is VERY exciting! This time I am the evil twin. Not only have I not chosen photos for the album (yes, I -- there is no "we" when it comes to wedding stuff in Chez Monkey), I never picked our engagement photo prints, and I still haven't done all the thank-you cards.

    I'm going to hell.

    ReplyDelete