1) It doesn't take a lot of time - basically it takes as long to cook the chicken as it does to make the pasta.
2) It tastes like its bad for you, but it isn't (I think that's Jon's favorite part)
The only problem? The meal was a little lacking in vegetation. I was just a little too wiped out to make a salad/defrost some green beans, whatever - but I kinda feel like I can get away with that with Italian food. Maybe I'll work some extra green in tomorrow night.
Easy Cheesy Chicken ParmesanIngredients:
2 chicken breasts
Mozzarella cheese - I buy it fresh and then grate it
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Coat chicken in breadcrumbs, place in baking dish and bake for 20 minutes
3) Top chicken with marinara sauce - I use about 3 Tbsp a breast. Sprinkle grated mozzarella over marinara sauce.
4) Broil chicken for 5 minutes until cheese melts