Sharon tagged me for a meme.
Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!
I'm superstitious so I'll play:
1) I'm dentally retarded. I didn't have any teeth until I was two years old. I didn't start losing my teeth until I was in 2nd grade. I got my 12 year molars when I was 16. BUT I have superhuman teeth. I've never had a cavity and even though I grind me teeth, my enamel is perfectly intact. Basically I think I've evolved.
2) I HATE horror movies. They scare the crap out of me. Apparently this makes it MORE fun to make me watch them. I usually end up on the floor with my head in my chair, or in my chair with my head in someone's lap. After I watch a scary movie I have to watch a cartoon.
3) I have a fear of clowns. Not pictures of clowns, or clowns on television, but real honest to goodness in your face clowns. And that is the problem. I don't like my personal space invaded and that's what clowns do. I don't want strangers that close to me. It creeps me out. If I see a clown at a fair or something I literally run the other way.
4) I LOVE music. All music. Rap, Country, Opera, Pop. And I LOVE to sing. I sing in the shower and in the car. All through school I was in musicals and choruses in which I had to audition. I even had solos. Ready for the irony? Apparently I'm a TERRIBLE singer. Both my parents and Jon tell me so. And they have no reason to lie.
5) I have Social Anxiety Disorder. Most people find this hard to believe because I'm outgoing, but I'm only outgoing with people I know, around people I don't know I'm REALLY shy. And I get super nervous. And I cling to the person I'm with. I hate going to parties! (I don't mind throwing them, cause then I know everyone there)
6) I cry at almost every movie I see. And not just "tears rolling down my cheek" kinda crying. I get hysterical. Jon almost got into a fight with a guy during "Gladiator" because I was crying so loud. I made the mistake of seeking "The Rock" with 4 of my closest guy friends. I don't think they've ever been so embarrassed. My parents still make fun of me for crying during "Honey I Shrunk the Kids"
7) I worked for a Veterinarian when I was around 13. My first day the Dr. asked me "where to tears go?" I'm no idiot, I replied "Down your face." I got to spend the rest of the day reading about tear ducts before watching a surgery which restructured a dog's tear ducts. Day 2 we performed a sex change operation on a cat with leukemia. By the end of the summer, I actually was suturing up animals all by myself. (Ummm Helllloooo can anyone say liability???????????)
I bet you all feel sooooooo much closer to me now, right?
I'm tagging Foodiebride, Amber, Kayte, MrsSisler, Cara, Liisa, and Joelen