Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Rock On!

Apparently my chronic neuroses rock, at least according to More Fun Than a Barrel. I've been named a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

This means a lot coming from WeezerMonkey who's one of my "Kate's a crazy stalker" idols. Remember when you started high school and there was that Senior who you thought was totally cool and wanted to be like? Well I get that way about people. Jess already knows she's on the other end of my idol stick and I was way too scared to talk to her when I first met her. WeeMo's in that "too cool for school" boat. The first time a mutual friend made reference to the fact that she even knew my name I got one of those "Ohmigod Ohmigod Ohmigod" feelings. I am always so honored that she reads my blog, and it means even more that she nominated me for a Rockin' Girl Blogger - especially since I don't think I've rocked anything in a really long time.

I get to name another 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers, which is easy because I know so many, and hard because I know so many. Here are my 5:

Cara's Cravings: If you don't know by now, Cara's another one of my "idols" so of course I have to name her a rockin' girl blogger. She's educated, beautiful, AND has a side catering business. What's not to love?

My Bar Tab: Seriously, Amanda could be me. Every time I start getting stressed, I turn to this blog to see I am not alone. Her studying, her running, her patient husband. The only difference is the subjects we struggle with. Her bane is Civ Pro, mine is Con Law.

Dinner a Deux
: I already told y'all how much I love this blog, it would be wrong of me not to include it!

Bitter takes the Bar: If Amanda is me, this is who I WISH I was. Smart, funny, and employed already.

Culinary Concoctions by Peabody: Hockey/baking/ice cream. This woman's got skeeeeellls. And weak ankles. I have a soft spot for people with week ankles.

Alright Rockers, now its your turn to name 5 more! Keep rockin'

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Too cool for school?! If you only knew the sad truth! I'm a big nerd! :)

    ReplyDelete