Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Back to work

Back to Bar/Bri work today. Its not as fun as it sounds. Although today wasn't so bad. Wills, and the lecturer was jamming through it. Speedy McSpeedster. Which I don't mind. But it got me thinking. For everything negative I have to say about my school, I cannot complain about the professors. More and more I realize how excellent they were. I thought about that again today during the lecture. I really felt like the lecture, as well as the speed made Wills seem much more complicated and difficult than it really is. I could understand Haley's frustration with the subject because it really does seem confusing this way - and I definitely felt comfortable with the material all through my law school class. It's not hard material. It's even easier when you're learning it solely for the bar because there is a limit as to what they can test you on in essay form. But honestly, if I didn't have prior knowledge? I think I'd be confused too.

2 comments:

  1. Yah, teaching style makes such a huge difference. It's a good thing you're so dang smart!

    ReplyDelete