Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

Mommy Mondays: 10 months




Weight: 20lbs 5oz (+ 12lbs 15oz)
 Height: 27.5" (+ 7.5")
 Head: 18" (+ 4.7")



Sleep: Sleep is still fairly consistent with one wakeup to eat, except for when he was sick and teething where he just couldn't get back to sleep.  There was one night this month I slept on the couch with him, and one night where Thatboy stayed on the couch with him.

Eating: He seems to have dropped a bottle at daycare - which is nice since he was never eating as much at home as he was there.  There are still some days he has 4 bottles, but for the most part he's only having 3.  For solids, he often eats as much as Thatboy or I - surprising for a little guy.

Best Moment: I am loving the swimming classes.  He just loves being in the water so much, it's fun for all of us. 



Monthly Wisdom: With his new independence, Thatbaby is in to just about everything.  I'm glad we have the place baby proofed so for the most part we can let him explore the space without constantly having to redirect him.  Also, they've started letting him hang out with the older kids at his daycare in the afternoon, because it won't be too long before he's going to be moving out of the baby room.  Which gives me that "oh no my little boy is growing up" feeling.  It brings the teary-eyes. 

Goals for the Upcoming Month:
- We have our first airplane trip.  I'm just really hoping to make it through in one piece.
- Order invitations for his first birthday.  I can't believe how soon it's going to be!

Things Thatbaby is doing:
- Pulling to stand
- Babbling like crazy
- waving
- clapping
- growing teeth!  The bottom two have broken the gums and are making their way up.
- giving kisses
- giving high fives


5 comments:

  1. Is it just me or is he a little mini version of J?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures of him! For some reason, I didn't realize how blonde his hair was until this post. Good luck on the airplane trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!! SO CUTE. He just looks so happy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO CUTEEEE!!! I love the first picture where he's reaching for the camera. Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the personality in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete