Pages

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Baby Visit!

It's time to promote Jurisbaby to Juristoddler, because there's a new Jurisbaby on the scene!  A couple of weeks ago, the Juris family welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world.  And I know she's beautiful, because I got to see her on Sunday. 

As far as babies go, her entry into the world was much less traumatic than her older brother, and so far she's proving to be an easier infant.  Juristoddler is growing into his role as older brother as best as one can expect of a 2 year old.  Which is to say, there are still tantrums and hysterics, but they tend to occur during periods where any 2 year old would likely behave in the same manner.

Mr. Jurisslave went back to work on Monday, so I dropped off some food with them during my visit so no one would have to worry about dinners this week.





 As we were about to leave to see Jurisfamily, Thatbaby pointed to a tray of hermits we had made the day before and asked if we could bring "tookies to Jurisbaby."  So at the last moment, I filled a container with these molasses, raisin, and nut cookies.

3 comments:

  1. Can you please move here, sometime around March 7th?
    That'd be GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your friend! I can't think of a nicer thing to do. I have no new babies but I can surely use a few good meals during the week-do you deliver? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your friend!! How exciting! Also, you are officially invited to come visit when I have a baby...I can't believe all this food you brought!

    ReplyDelete