Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mommy Mondays: My How We've Grown

Now that I'm not doing monthly updates, I haven't shared as many adorable pictures of Thatbaby.  And honestly, it's a little crazy to see how much he's changed over the past 27 months.



One of the preschool directors asked if we had looked in to modeling for Thatbaby.  I laughed.  I am firmly of the belief that my child is adorable not because he's so good looking, but because he has a personality that steals the show.  Of course, he was the cutest baby ever born.



But like many babies, he quickly entered the little old man phase of baby-hood.

3 months:


6 months, or when he finally started developing baby chubbs!:



9 months:




1 year!


15 months:



18 months:



21 months:



It's kind of fun to see the changes over the past 2 years, but also how certain features have remained the same.

3 comments:

  1. My gosh he looks like J! N totally went through an old man phase around the 1 month mark . . and then he grew out of it thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is CRAZY how much he's grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...they grow up so fast, don't they? What a wonderful progression to see! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete