Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Sunday Runday: Get Ready for Race Recaps

For any of you who are keeping track, it is currently September.  The last race I ran was in July.   That's 2 months.  I know you're as antsy as I am.

Well GOOD NEWS friends!  October begins my return to racing for the 2016 year.  And I'm jumping back in with a bang.  I'm running a race every weekend in October.   And then I'm starting back in with half marathon training.

I'm not going to lie, my training right now has fallen a bit.  Between the new job and 14 month old who still isn't sleeping through the night, I don't get to run during the week any more. 

So get ready for a lot more adventure and fun, and some of the best races in San Diego County, because the reason I'm running so many races in October is because some of my favorite races just happen to fall during that month!

No comments:

Post a Comment