I was telling a fellow blogger recently how I hate serving tacos for company because they are always hideously ugly. I just can't figure out how to make them attractive. Nevertheless, tacos are a staple in our house, mostly because they're easy to make, can be made from leftovers, and taste great. Even if they are ugly.
- 2 tortillas
- 3/4 tsp canola oil
- 3/4 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lime
- mixed salad greens
- 1 Tbsp chipotle salsa
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- Combine the salsa and sour cream and chill.
- Combine oil, seasoning, garlic, and chicken.
- Cook chicken in nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Shred chicken and combine in bowl with cilantro and lime juice.
- Heat tortillas and top with mixed greens, chicken, and salsa.