Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

Well it's been almost a full month,

So that must mean its meme time again.

Seriously, this is like a neverending game of tag. Part of you wants to be tagged so badly to prove you're a "cool kid" and the other part never wants to be tagged again because you don't want to be playing tag right now while the swings are open.

This time I was tagged by Brianna Nichole for a round of Four.

Here we go!

4 Jobs I've Had: (I've done this one before, so in an effort not to bore or be repetitive, here are four brand spanking new ones! )

Book Seller - this is another really "hot" job. Almost as hot as librarian. If telling a guy you work at Barnes and Nobles doesn't get you an instant date I don't know what will.

Camp Counselor - I was in charge of arts and crafts and somehow the sweetheart of the "kindercamp" group. I only know this because when we did the overnight I was summoned away from the cool counselor hangout because the kinders were requesting my presence since they were all homesick. Random trivia fact: At this time, I was dating a counselor from the rival camp and it was a big secret...up until our competitive bowling tournament where someone spilled the beans.

Student Union worker - not glamorous, but rewarding. I became famous for telling people good luck as they purchased their exam books. No, really. I had people stop me on campus to tell me how much it meant to them.

Tech Support - this job made me LAUGH! I didn't start out in tech support, but when my boss moved departments she brought me with her. I started out just being in charge of the phone because really? I knew nothing about computers. By the end of the first month they had thrown me into the fire because there were too many computers, not enough people, and most of the problems could be handled over the phone anyway.


4 Shows on my TiVo/DVR:
I don't have either. GASP. I know, it's the 21st century and I don't have TIVO. 4 shows I watch?
ANTM
How I Met Your Mother
Unhitched
American Idol

4 Places I've Been:
NYC
Amsterdam
Vienna
Bratislava


4 Favorite Foods:
Gnocchi
Popcorn
Tiramisu
Cadbury eggs

4 CD's Recently Listened To:
Vampire Weekend
Christina Aguilara - Back to Basics
Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts
Blue October - Foiled again


4 Things You Can Do to Make My Day:
Send me a funny email
Make me a drink
Think about how I feel
Call my boss, tell him your my mom and I need to come home right away.

4 People I Tag:
Ally
Jen
Jmama
Elly


Ok, so all you have to do is answer this post and tag 4 new people.

3 comments:

  1. Is the Vampire Weekend album worth getting? I've only heard the one song on the radio, but I'm quite interested.

    In somewhat related news, what do you think of MGMT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE VAMPIRE WEEKEND album! :)

    So, what kind of drink should I make you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading memes,,, have learnt loads more about you now!

    ReplyDelete