Since they discovered Hadestown last year, my kids have been very into mythology. So it only made sense to travel to Ancient Greece. We began with a toga party made from random sheets we had lying around the house. Notice Thatkid's "warrior" face in contrast with Thatbaby's "Fashion model" look.
Once again, we were able to find some Greek cuisine in our refrigerator. Have I mentioned that my kids eat a lot of yogurt? We go through it.
- Whisk the vinegar, oil, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in oregano.
- Arrange tomatoes and cucumbers on a platter.
- Scatter the onion and olives on top.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad.
- Arrange feta over the dressed salad.