Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

The Big Day

It's going to be all birthday all the time here for a bit.  I've got parties and adventures to share with you, but let's start with the actual day.

I have made it no secret that I did not want to share a birthday with Thatbaby.  But he had other plans.  In a way, my fears were realized, as I spent so much time planning and working on his birthday party that my own birthday seemed a little anticlimactic.

Thatboy did a great job of celebrating us both.   We both woke up with our rooms decorated with balloons.







We did Thatbaby's presents in the morning, and mine at night.  He got an Anywhere Chair, which he promptly crawled into and fell in love.



And his brother got him a little mouse, which he also loved.  Success all around.







Thatboy also made the two of us breakfast.  With fresh squeezed orange juice for me.


And then I was off to work.  Thatboy spent the day at the beach with Thatbaby.


And then I got to pick where we were going for dinner.  Thatmom came to meet us and brought strawberry pie.




And just like that it was over.  Pretty uneventful huh?  Well don't worry, there's more fun birthday recaps to come!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you both! I have a good friend who's birthday is Christmas... I always thought that much be the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you both! What a beautiful, cozy way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete