Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

What's for Lunch?

I bring my own lunch to work. It's cheaper and far healthier than eating out at one of the hundreds of places by my office. Even when the meal is semi-unhealthy, it's still better than restaurant stuff. I like to spice it up a bit with sandwiches, salads, soups, even. This is a quick easy lunch because it can be made the night before and still tastes good at lunch time. It's a take off on the BLT - minus the mayo. I hate mayo. Instead it uses ranch dressing, which I love. I also throw in some extra chicken for protein - a girl has to get through the day!


Chicken BLT
Cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
tortilla
cheddar cheese, shredded
tomatoes, sliced
ranch dressing
green leaf lettuce
2 slices cooked bacon

1) Spread ranch dressing on tortillas.
2) Cover with cheddar cheese.
3) Top with lettuce, sliced tomato, and chicken.
4) Add bacon and roll up!

5 comments:

  1. hmmm, i have left-over tortillas at home... might have to give this a whirl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum Yum.. I'm fully stealing this for tomorrow.

    =)

    ReplyDelete