Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dippity-Doo Dah



"Um have we met? Dip is my number one fav food group!" This quote is brought to you by Liz, in response to my question of what I should bring to dinner. This made it easy for me because I knew I could do no wrong and she would love whatever I made. I decided to play with my BDE by adding some horseradish and the ultimate dip addition - chives.

The horseradish added a nice kick and I really do think tarragon belongs in every dip. It just makes the dip taste so fresh. And since I'm on such a paprika kick this month I threw some of that in too.

The dip went over well. I paired it with some nice crisp green veggies. It's almost spring like. Of course, its hard to say if the dip was amazing, especially since Liz loves all dips so much. I will say this one didn't disappoint.

Horseradish Tarragon Dip
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 clove minced garlic
2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
1 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
1/2 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste

1) In medium bowl combine sour cream, mayo, garlic, horseradish, chives, tarragon, and paprika.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.

3 comments:

  1. Clappimg! Clappimg! I will be tryimg this recipe, it looks yumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::looks up::: geeze you could have sworn you said Onion dip she got so excited.

    ReplyDelete