This week's ingredients: Rice, black beans, avocado, grapes, and basil just SCREAMED Mexican to me. Okay, maybe not the grapes and basil, but the rice, black beans and avocado? Why they can be used in practically every dish! Enchiladas, salads, fajitas, tacos, or burritos! We haven't had a burrito in so long, I thought it was about time. Jon's mom makes black bean enchiladas all the time, so I thought a black bean burrito would be a nice twist on that. I feel kinda cheater-y, because really, this is the easiest thing ever to make, but hey, you didn't make it, I did. So I'm the boss and it is officially my first entry into this week's Platinum Chef Challenge.
Black Bean Burritos
1. Spread 1 tablespoon bean dip over each tortilla
2. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup rice
3. Combine salsa and black beans in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each tortilla with 1/3 cup black bean mixture.
4. Add 2 tablespoons cheese.
5. Add 2 avocado slices
6. And 2 cilantro sprigs
7. Roll up. Serve with lime wedges.