Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2004

"While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position"

So I'm home with the 'rents for the night. It's nice to be home and have someone take care of you for a little bit. It also means I got to catch up on all my holiday movie watching. My dad seems to have some fascination with Christmas movies...which isn't so strange, except we're Jewish. But I probably have seen more Christmas movies than your average so-and-so. Anyway, just enjoying the break before the break. OOOO but I did get to go to the library today. (Is it sad that going to the library is one of my favorite things to do?) I got soooo many great books and I can't wait to devour all of them! They're my reward for finishing finals...that and being done with finals ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment