- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/8 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup molasses
- cooked meatballs (I defrosted some I had already in the freezer)
- Bring BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, and molasses to a boil in large skillet.
- Add meatballs and cover in sauce. Cover and simmer 10 minutes until meatballs are heated through.
4 meatballs have:
|Total Fat||8.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48.6 g|
Pears with Gorgonzola5 crackers have:
- block of gorgonzola cheese (not the crumbs), room temperature
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- chopped walnuts
- Spread 1 tsp gorgonzola cheese on crackers.
- Add pear slices.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
|Total Fat||18.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30.0 g|