Weight: 15lbs 10 oz (+7lbs 6oz)
Head: 16 3/4 inches
Eating: Struggling a bit. We upped his bottles, so he's now taking 4oz in a bottle - 16oz a day. And I'm pumping 14 oz a day. So I've added in an evening pumping session, which I hate, but it's not a huge sacrifice in the scheme of things. And now the daycare provider has asked me to go up a nipple size, which makes me nervous, so I'm really hoping everything works out. We've also entered the distracted dining phase, where he pops off the breast a million times in a nursing session to see what else is going on.
Best Moment: This month Thatbaby has really discovered his older brother. I love it. I love watching him light up when Thatkid enters the room or starts talking. I love the way he gazes at Thatkid as though he's the sun, moon and stars. Thatkid already adores his little brother, so it's nice to see the reciprocal.
Goals for the Upcoming Month:
- Work out the bottle issues with daycare
- Survive my first trial with an infant
- Introduce Thatbaby to meal times by having him join us at the table in his highchair
Things Thatbaby is doing:
-purposely grabbing at things
-bringing toys to his mouth
-cuddling with toys
- L&O and my mom swear he crawled at Thatkid's birthday party, but I haven't seen it
- loves being the center of attention. He "holds court" and lights up when there are other people around
- pulls his pacifier out of his mouth, and can put it back in if it's directly below his chin so he can just open his mouth and look down
- sleeping unswaddled