Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Day in the Life



This week on Eat.Live.Be. we're asked to share a typical day, so you can see how we fit our goals in. Brace yourself kiddies, this is going to be one heck of a ride!


6:30 am - Wake up and head out for a run with Thatdog. (Glass of water 1)
7:00 am - Get home and shower, dress, eat breakfast (Glass of water 2)
8:15ish am - Head in to work.
8:30ish am - ?????? Work. During this time I have Glass of water 3-7. I have a nice snack of some fruit mid morning, lunch, and a combo protein/carb snack mid afternoon. I love cheese and crackers, or turkey and cheese. Here's a really quick snack you can make in YOUR office on an afternoon:


Ritz crackers topped with ham, mustard, cheddar, and olive.


If I can leave work around 5:30pm, at 6pm - head to the gym with Thatboy.
- 7pm - make and eat dinner (glass of water 8)

If I leave work between 6 and 8pm - make and eat dinner (glass of water 8)

Sometime between 8pm and 10pm - make and pack lunch, blog, catch up on email.
10pm - bedtime (Glass of water 9)

Well I told you it was exciting. I do have to say, having a regular schedule helps me to make sure I get my water fix in. At work, I get up every hour to stretch a little, use the restroom, and refill my water glass.

Next week's topic is lunch ideas. I'll share with you some of my tips, tricks, and favorite resources for lunches.

And here are a list of the other bloggers participating:

4 comments:

  1. I thought I drank a lot of water but I think you have me beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing the boat with Eat.Live.Be - mainly because I cannot post on Mondays these days but am loving what everyone comes up with - you are one grand, determined, hydrated lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be so much better about drinking water at work. I always have a water bottle on my desk but usually I get so busy teaching I completely forget about it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I am so incredibly impressed with your water drinking. I mean, I'm really a terrible water drinker but you are like the wonder woman of water.

    ReplyDelete