Pages

Monday, April 09, 2018

Mommy Mondays: Spring Bucket List

It's hard to tell when it's spring here in San Diego. It's not like we have snow that magically disappears. And the winter rains continue into the spring.

So the real way you can determine it's spring? The berries! Berries are spring fruit here. Don't ask me to explain it, I can't. They were always summer fruit where I grew up, but then again, we also picked apples in the fall then, so everything is upside down in San Diego.

Nevertheless, as soon as the strawberry fields open I know it is really and truly spring. And I start planning our weekend activities accordingly.

So without further ado, the things we want to do this spring!

* Strawberry picking
* BlackBerry picking
* Blueberry picking
* Visit the Flower Fields
* Go on a picnic
* Go to a baseball game
* Take a spring break trip
* Dye eggs
* Go on an egg hunt
* Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Old Town
* Attend an outdoor concert
* Plant something!


What are you doing this spring?


1 comment:

  1. And I know it's spring here when the strawberries in the supermarket actually taste good! (I'm almost sure they're flown in from California lol).

    ReplyDelete