Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

This Weekend

Because I don't have enough on my plate, this weekend I'll be heading to San Francisco for a little racing.

The big race is Sunday, but we're flying in Saturday so I can go to the Expo, and not be trying to fly in and race the same day.  We're also staying till Monday.

I'm kind of excited about it because
1) It's one of my bucket races.
2) We're staying IN San Francisco.  For those of you who have followed this blog for any length of time will know this is a really big deal for me.  Even though Thatboy's family lives right outside SF, we hardly ever make it to the city, except of course when we go to the Museum of Modern Art.  I'm really excited to do some actually San Francisco exploring - trying good restaurants, seeing some fun things, NOT spending the entire time in the inlaws' living rooms staring at our belly buttons.

With that in mind - we need some recommendations!  It's been years since we've really explored the city, and longer since we've had a good meal there.  I'm reaching out for recommendations.  We'll need 2 breakfast places, 2 lunch places, and 2 dinner places.  Plus some fun activities that we can do with Thatbaby - we've already promised him an ice cream sundae at Ghiradelli.  So hit me up!

2 comments:

  1. Ack, if only I had seen this sooner! Well, if you still have time... ice cream at Bi-Rite, Burma Superstar is GREAT, Cowgirl Creamery grilled cheese for lunch (in the Ferry St. Market), Tartine for lunch, La Taqueria for Mexican, Gracias Madre

    ReplyDelete