Pages

Friday, December 10, 2004

A little Patience

Okay so I have been totally inspired to start my own blog, but I know oh-so-very-little about them. I'm also one of those people who wonders if anyone even really cares about what goes on in their lives. I mean I am hardly famous or even notorious. But then again, there is something perversly satisfying about getting to glimpse inside someone elses head. And it feels really weird opening other peoples' heads and not letting them look in yours, like watching a group of people play truth or dare and not particiapting. So I'm opening mine up. And for those of you who like a little mystery in their lives, I will not proceed to reveal every little fact about myself. Things that are important will become readily apparent, and more will be revealed as I write... I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know you... The design fits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete