Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

“The course of true love never did run smooth."

So I am back from my week with Jon's family. Its good to be back. I notice the longer I'm away from home the crankier I get and the day I go home I get really happy again. Its nice spending Christmas with Jon's fmaily though since we don't celebrate. Especially with his neice, nephew, and their new baby kitten Andy. But now its getting into big wedding prep time. We flew back last night, its ridiculous to try to fly from San Jose to San Diego. Last time and last night our flight was canceled. Luckily we were able to fly into Orange County, but that meant we had to drive down to San Diego today and back up. It was flooded everywhere down in San Diego, I don't know who said it never rains in Southern California. But they lied. Big time. Its much nicer to be off the road now though and in a warm, dry house.

No comments:

Post a Comment