Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

B.D.E.

My friends and I have this great habit of abbreviating things (IDK, my BFF Jill? - okay, maybe its not that bad) But we do have B._.E.'s (Best ___ Ever). This applies to B.P.E.s (Best Post Evers) B.Q.Es (Best Quote Evers) and now B.D.Es (Best Dip Ever).

This dip is truly the B.D.E., or at least the B.C.D.E. (Best Cold Dip Ever - nothing could compare with hot spinach artichoke dip, right?) I think it might be the lemon juice which cuts the creaminess....of course I could be making that up. I've been pairing it with Broccoli Rabe (brain food) but it would work equally well with other veggies, chips, or even honking pieces of bread. I think it will become my new party staple....that is, in August... when I'm allowed to party.

Best Dip Ever
Ingredients:
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonaise
1 Tbsp fresh minced tarragon
1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
salt
pepper

Directions:
Combine all ingredients and chill

No comments:

Post a Comment